1. Use cardboard instead of indentation line
The paper used for paper bag is mostly coated paper or kraft paper, and the quantitative value is less than 250G / m2. The last method of folding is usually hand folding. Therefore, the paper bag indentation processing generally does not need to use indentation line with steel wire, but uses cardboard instead of indentation line, the specific operation is as follows.
(1) First, clean the bottom plate of the die-cutting machine, paste double-sided tape, and then lay a layer of thick cardboard, with a ration of about 500g / m2, so that it firmly adheres to the bottom plate.
(2) Start the die-cutting machine to indent the thick cardboard with a larger mold pressure. After several times of pressure, the thick cardboard will appear deep groove. Pay attention that the cardboard cannot be broken.
(3) Reduce mold pressure, put paper, press out crease. Jinan handbag printing manufacturer shares that the crease should not only have a certain depth, so that the manual folding is not easy to run, but also not too deep, which causes the paper to be damaged or damaged after folding, or because the plastic deformation of the crease is too heavy, the future use of portable paper bags is easy to be damaged, affecting the service life. Especially in the process of kraft paper indentation, because kraft paper is more fragile and tough than copperplate paper, it can grasp the mold pressure more correctly.
In order to make the paper bag easy to fold without breaking, we need to pay attention to the following points.
(1) The pad paper shall be of sufficient thickness;
(2) Press the pad paper into the groove before forming;
(3) The pressure should be appropriate when pressing;
(4) Along the paper filament direction, the paper folding is better, the mold pressure is smaller; and perpendicular to the paper filament direction, the paper is more difficult to fold, can increase local molding.
2. Indentation on the back of the paper
Jinan handbag printing factory shares the mold after folding, some of the indentation lines make the printing face outward folding, some of the indentation lines make the printing face inward folding. The four sides and four vertical lines at the bottom of the rectangle are the most likely places for the paper bag to crack in use, and they are folded outwards. In order to reduce the damage caused by the folding process of the portable paper bag, the back indentation should be used for the paper bag indentation, that is, when the steel wire at the indentation contacts the back of the paper, the crease will protrude to the printing surface. As the indentation line is accurately aligned with the front image of the paper, it is required that the side of the side gauge should be the same as the side of the mouth, and the side gauge should be the same as the side of the mouth when forming.
Paper opening method
Jinan handbag printing manufacturer shares that because there is a 1 cm wide mouth edge smaller than printing, the finished product also needs a line, color standard, etc., so for general printing, it will be processed after printing, and then cut the die-cutting machine with a paper cutter or waste paper. If the paper bag indentation processing is to use cardboard instead of indentation line, die-cutting and indentation are not suitable for simultaneous processing, so the paper bag is generally only used for indentation processing, not die-cutting processing. If the edge of the paper is cut off by the paper cutter before the indentation, the positioning accuracy of the indentation will be affected. Jinan handbag printing factory has cut after leaving the mold, because the paper is deformed in the mold, it is not easy to cut neatly. Therefore, the general method is to reduce the size of paper before printing and expand the size of finished products. After the indentation processing, there is no need to cut or die-cut, so as to save the cost of die plate and paper, production cost and make the production process more efficient.
The above is Jinan handbag printing factory to provide you with relevant information, want to know more can pay attention to this website!