1. The newly cast cots should not be put into use immediately.
Because the internal structure of the newly cast cots is not stable enough, if put into use immediately, it is easy to reduce the service life. Therefore, the new cots just out of the drum should be placed for a period of time, so that the cots keep relatively stable after contacting with the outside environment temperature and humidity, so as to increase the toughness of the colloid, thereby improving the durability effect.
2. Proper storage of idle Cots
After the cots to be used should be cleaned, the colloids should be encapsulated with plastic film and stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place in a vertical or horizontal state. Several cots should not be stacked randomly in a single place or placed on the wall, so as not to cause undue loss of colloids, but also to avoid acid, alkali, oil and sharp points. Hard materials are stored together to avoid corrosion and damage to cots. After 2 - 3 months of storage, the cots should be changed to prevent bending deformation in one direction for a long time, and to prevent rust in the head of the shaft. In order to ensure the normal use of the roll core, the scrap cots should not be thrown randomly or pressed heavily during the transportation to the processing and casting, and the core should not be deflected or bent.
3. Good lubrication should be maintained for cot head and bearing.
We know that the accuracy of cot shaft head and bearing directly affects the effect of ink transmission and printing. If the lubrication is not good
The wear and clearance of roller head and bearing will inevitably lead to the disadvantage of uneven ink color in printing. At the same time, because of skip glue, glide glue
Bad conditions such as printing bar marks. Therefore, in order to prevent wear and tear of machine parts, it is necessary to inject lubricating oil into the head and bearing of rubber rollers at ordinary times.
The normal use of COTS ensures the printing quality.
4. When the machine stops, the relief roll and the plate drum should be separated from each other in time to relieve the load so as to prevent static pressure deformation.
5. When installing and disassembling, it should be handled lightly and lightly, and the roll neck and rubber surface should not be collided, so as to avoid the damage, bending or rubber surface damage of the roll body; the roll neck should be closely matched with the bearing, and if loose, it should be repaired and repaired in time.
6. After printing, wash the ink on the cots. Cleaning ink should choose a special cleaning agent, and check whether there is still paper wool and powder left on the rubber roll has not been washed, paper wool and powder generally stay on the ink roll, need to wipe with wrapping cloth.
7. A hardening film of ink is formed on the surface of cots, i.e. when the rubber surface is vitrified, pumice powder is used to grind it off. When cracks appear on the surface of cots, grind them off as early as possible.
The Jinan album printing http://www.jnurs.com is introduced here. I believe you will use the relevant knowledge in your actual work. If you have the need in this respect, you are welcome to come and buy.