Full understanding of the performance of packaged products
Many people may not know what the performance of the packaged products generally includes. The performance we are talking about here refers to the shape, shape, strength, weight, structure, value, risk and so on of the packaged products. This is also the problem we should think about before printing, that is, packaging design.
1. The state of the packaged product. The state of the product is the state of the existence of the object we said in school, mainly solid, liquid, gaseous, mixing, etc. Different ways of existence require different packaging, that is, different packaging containers.
2. The shape of the packaged product. This is a good comparison, but most of the shape is decided by the state of the product. The shape is the shape of the product. We need to make packaging boxes according to the shape of the product. We need to ensure that the package is as small as possible, well-fixed, stable in storage, and conforms to the requirements of standardization.
3. Strength of packaged products. For those products with low strength and vulnerability, we need to think about the protective performance of packaging. At this time, we need to think about whether we can add maintenance measures and corresponding safety signs inside and outside the packaging.
4. Weight of packaged products. As for some products with serious volume and body, the requirement for the strength of our packing boxes is particularly high at this time. We should not only ensure the perfection of our packaged products in the process of transportation and circulation, but also ensure the perfection and non-destructiveness of the outer packing as sales packaging.
5. Structure of packaged products. The structure of the product determines the performance of the product, and the structure of the product has good compressive and impact resistance. We need to stop fully understanding the structure of the packaged products, tailor-made packaging boxes for the products, and pay special attention to the poorly constructed products.
6. The value of packaged products. Not only are products different in these aspects we have seen above, but the value of each commodity is also different, and the value of some commodities varies greatly; in the value of packaged products, we also need to consider as a key point.
7. Risk of packaged products. This is what we need to think about when we make packing boxes for our products. It concerns the safety of our products and our personal safety, especially for flammable, explosive, toxic and other products with risk.
2. The Impact of Environment on Products
Our products are not only affected by the consumption environment, but also by the environment in the process of flow. Different environments will have different effects on our products. At this time, we need to take appropriate packaging boxes for the circulation environment of products. What are the environmental factors that need to be considered?
1. Climate conditions. There are mainly sunshine, temperature, humidity, rain and snow, air and so on. They have different effects on different products, which need to be considered separately according to different climatic conditions.
2. Loading and unloading conditions. Consideration should be given to the conditions of manual loading and unloading, mechanical loading and unloading, and the number of times of loading and unloading.
3. Transportation conditions. In the process of transportation, products will be affected by impact, vibration and other effects, and different means of transport have different effects on packaging. Mainly consider product fixing and cushioning.
4. Storage conditions. Storage of multi-purpose stacking, packaging should investigate its compressive strength. In addition, storage is also divided into indoor storage and outdoor storage, the former should pay attention to moisture-proof, mildew-proof, waterproof and so on; the latter should pay attention to rain and snow, sunshine, wind and so on.
3. The Choice of Product Packaging Mode
The packaging mode mainly depends on the packaged product itself. The basis of designing the packaging box in our packaging and printing factory is the performance of the product, that is, the performance decides the packaging. The choice of packaging mode is very important for product maintenance. (Packaging Printing Factory) Only when the product performance and circulation conditions are comprehensively understood, can we formulate the packaging plan of the product, stop economic evaluation, and find the appropriate packaging mode of the product.